The Weight The Weight

Powerful, beautiful, and very well-made. I love the visual style, it's something I haven't seen before, and it's really effective for the story.

You seem to have realized this, which is good, but the only complaint I can have is lack of backstory - it took me a minute before I even noticed there were two different people in the story, they look pretty similar. Once I got it, it was good. Keep making videos, you've got the talent :)

Gunman: Man Made Of Guns Gunman: Man Made Of Guns

Really good! The pleasant animation style makes up for the predictable punchline, but all in all it's funny :) If you make a sequel, Gunman needs a nemesis! Kevlar Kid? The Metal Maestro? I wanna see it!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Literally brought tears to my eyes.

This is the first thing on newgrounds that has ever brought me to tears. Superb, fantastic, I can't rate this high enough. Absolutely beautiful work.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Lol

I got C's, D's, and F's on the individual categories but an A overall. Guess I'm just awesome.

Binary Binary

Time-Consumingly Difficult!

I very much enjoyed solving these puzzles, they were just challenging enough to keep me hooked but not so difficult that I'd throw my computer on the ground in frustration.

I have to say something about some of the other reviewers of this game: DO NOT rate this game a zero if it is too hard for you! That doesn't make it a bad game! Instead of whining, go play a gory shoot-em-up or whatever games you like. Don't ruin the game for the rest of us.

Now onto the review. The graphics, although lacking eye candy, were very smooth and attractive. The small amount of physics that was implemented in terms of the planets surprised me; you seem to have developed a realistic system of gravity, but you failed to take advantage of it. The gameplay was simple; no instruction was needed on the puzzles and a bit of tweaking was all it took to find a pattern. I suggest, if you make another, to add a bit of variation in terms of what the puzzle looks like, as it is difficult to stay interested when you see the same 7 red symbols over and over.

Also, I must agree with others below me, a save feature is imperative with multi-leveled puzzle games. I accidentally quit out of the game halfway through and it was very annoying to have to solve through the first planet again.

In conclusion, good puzzle quality, solid graphics and controls, but could use some more features and development. 8/10 4/5

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

SO ADDICTING!

I'm only taking a short break to write this, and then its back to this amazing game!

Oxygen - SG Oxygen - SG

Just wanted to say

I'm the 400th download. :D

NIce song btw. :P

Tzunami - Nightlife Tzunami - Nightlife

Nice and smooth, like butter

I rarely review, I feel you deserve one. You did a fantastic job crossing genres, the contrast was exciting but not stark. It was actually refreshing to listen to, there was no sense of misplaced melodies or sounds, and everything just fit.

About how you said it lacks "sounds and movements to really make it stand out", you're wrong in two ways. It has plenty of movement, at least in my opinion, and you don't really want every part of a song to "stand out". The smooth, buttery flow of this song allowed it to be beautiful and stand out in its own right.

Good job sir.

Tzunami responds:

Yeah, I figure as a con for not being able to work in one genre 100%, the pro is that combining the genres can bring upon interesting results. It has the grime of Dubstep, the progressive feel and ambiance of Trance, the drum melodies of Hip-Hop and Drum & Bass. It just comes together well at times, while other times it doesn't do much at all. All depends the mood you can set. Thanks for the review though, very appreciated.

(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

Nice!

I won't take any stars off, but i have a few comments..

The hi-hat and snare are not right, i would've used a different sample or something. the high-hat is too tinny and the snare is too fake-sounding.
The bass roll around 1:25 wasn't too smooth. Work on that a bit.
Make the melody around 2:00 fade out more completely. the cutoff was obvious.
After that, I can't really hear a distinct melody. Bring something out. I don't know what.
Try returning to the original melody near the end. It would work well.

Thats all I got, nice work and keep it up!

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you for the detailed review. I really appreciate all of the tips that you have given me and I will definitely work on them. I agree with you completely about everything. Thanks again man!!